Friday, March 27, 2009

Back from Camp

I am back from camp, kids are on the way back. This afternoon we will be going to The Peak, a spot in HK that overlooks the city. We will then be doing some shopping, I have some good pictures from last night but cant post right now. I will hopefully be able to put up some pictures tonight or in the morning (Hong Kong Time)....I hear Billy G is out as coach....thats sad, maybe Bobby Knight will be interested!... Hope all is well in the KY (btw I ate some paper today thinking it was food...paper wasnt very tasty) Take Care-DTW

4 comments:

Paige said...

I was just going through Kentucky Blogs and came across yours. It looks like you have an amazing class. I love all of your pictures and hopefully I'll be able to find your blog again soon to where I can see the rest! Have a safe and wonderful trip!!

blevins said...

Daniel, WE ARE READING AND ENJOYING PICTURES FROM HK. TAKE CARE AND FUN. LOVE NANNY AND POPAW

Anonymous said...

DT Wells is the new head men's basketball coach at Kentucky....or did I read that wrong, oh yeah, my bad, the new head underwater basket-weaving coach at Kentucky State, my bad. Be safe over there, homo.

Anonymous said...

Did the paper look like food or somthing......


( Elijahwon Guyn )