Sunday, March 29, 2009

Monday Morning Random Thoughts

1. The people in Hong Kong actually eat four meals a day......my stomach is a wrecking ball right now.
2. Katie and I will be evaluating two elementary schools today while the kids go to the Hong Kong version of Kings Island, im jealous
3. I cant quit waking up at 5:45 HK time...
4. The Symphony of Lights show was somewhat amazing from the Harbor, no video or picture can do it justice :)
5. I'm not sure who will be the next UK coach....I'm thinking Jay Wright is my choice.
6. If someone gets the chance go check my mail and see if my trash is out for Monday...Scott will do neither....:)
7. I am trying to line up a HK basketball camp this week...could get interesting.
8. If there aren't any mosquitoes in Kentucky right now it is because they have all migrated to Hong Kong...can mosquitoes migrate? that spelling is wrong
9. I saw my first HK hippie last night...
10. The HK folks like to talk on the microphone everytime we get on the charter bus, some how Katie and I have diverted their attention from speaking and we have be b boxing and doing some rapping, last night we sang my old Kentucky home....it was bad

I'll hopefully post some more pictures tonight or in the morning! Take Care!-DTW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you and Kevin Hall are friends....you are just as humorous as he is!! I enjoy your blog!! Keep up the good work.
Karen

Kevin Hall said...

Hey, DT's beard might be better, but I still have the funny on him ... :-)

Daniel-Taylor, you MUST provide some video footage of the shenanigans on this bus. People would pay money for that sort of thing.

Anonymous said...

dude, u saw a Hippie, that is awesome!


-Brandon Smith