Saturday, March 28, 2009

...Sunday Picture Post!

Katie and I with Peter Wong exchanging gifts!
He's kind of a big deal....

These are live shrimp in alcohol lit of fire and then eaten while still moving...I didn't take part in this adventure but of all my journeys this is the most interesting meal yet!

Nat Kelley's Last Stand Bar...an Australian "Jesse James"...a jazz band on stage...very random!

The Wrecking Crew, Stephen (HK007) Silva and Myself (Tai loi)

The Chu's My Host Family ...The young son's American name is Harry Potter :)

Lunch at camp, noodles and dim sum.....The second paper I ate attached to the bottom of dim sum....they were laughing at me. (Austyn...I haven't seen any crab rangoon yet..)

First Day's Lunch at School

Before we went to camp we met up with a group from Mainland China...they were a very serious group of people.....that is until I started playing Michael Jackson on the charter bus over the intercom....












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow mr.wells it looks like ur having fun.... hope u bring us sum candy jk.... (ur fov student sarai) LOL.....