Thursday, March 26, 2009

We have arrived safely!

Our flight was on time today....minus a little issue with my knee cramping on the plane and one of the students leaving a piece of luggage at the airport...all is well! I just got back from going to pick up the lost luggage and am about to go to bed...remember its 12 hours ahead of Kentucky time here in Hong Kong. Stephen had some shrimp, fish, and spagetti ready for me here at the house. I wont be able to load any pictures until tomorrow (and I havent really taken any pictures yet). We will be going camping tomorrow and then to see some sights...the schedule is really packed. I hope all is well back in the KY, weather here is mid 60's and overcast as always. Take Care!-DTW

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camping in Hong Kong? You ARE living the dream.Have you all been to the city yet?

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Z. Newsome

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Wells! Im glad you all landed safely, and i hope you have fun in Hong Kong! I wish I could've gone. See you soon!!!

-Kelci Roark

Anonymous said...

Love you first picture in Hong Kong...can't believe you are really there! M

Anonymous said...

BRING ME BACK SOME CRAB RANGOON... please... and some fortune cookies
Austyn James

Anonymous said...

my comment-Gillis