Friday, November 9, 2007

90 MPH ESCALATOR..........

I went to a couple of different sessions today, one was about service learning projects! This is what I am wanting to get organized (a service learning project) with my social studies classes to get a new flag and flag pole put up at the African American Cemetery behind Wendy's. Also found out why all the news trucks and ambulances were at the conference yesterday, evidently one of the escalators (about two stories high) started going about 90 MPH while it was full of people, of course many people were injured. Luckily I was already out of the place, I am sure it wouldn't have felt good if I landed on someone! We have one more day of the conference, tomorrow I will be checking out of the hotel and going to stay with my friend and his wife that live in Houston, should have many more great pictures. Hope all is well back home! Have a good 1!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah a 90 mph escalator, i gotta try that!!!

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me???

Anonymous said...

OOOOOO that sounds like fun

Anonymous said...

Whoa, a 90mph escalator, thats a law suit just waiting to happen