Wednesday, November 7, 2007


Ok......I'm offically bored, I guess it's a good thing that they have free wireless internet in the Lexington Airport, looks like plans have changed, I'll be staying in Atlanta rather than Houston tonight, and will wake up and fly from Atlanta in the morning.....good thing I'm not in a hurry! The above picture is one that I took earlier today in first hour......sorry those in 2nd and 4th hour I didn't get to see you today. The bellringer was if you believed in reincarnation, what would you want to be reincarniated as and why......there were many interesting answers!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

u cut me and chris out of da pictura

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Wells! why are everybodies faces blurred/ and i thought Cramers cane/stick was red not yellow why's that?

Anonymous said...

My mom is making fun of ur frog

Anonymous said...

Mr. Wells, I'm barely in the pic. Does that mean I'm barely a good student??

Anonymous said...

you also cut me out of the pic

Anonymous said...

Wuzzup mr. wells i can see me in the picture!!! I guess that means I'm a very good student... i wanted to be reincarnated into a monkey, because they are freaken awsome!!!!

Tyler Hayes said...

yeah im pretty bored to, its almost midnight and im sitting here watching spiderman 3 and posting thingys
see you monday

Anonymous said...

you cut me out of the picture