Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Finishing up the Trip in Style.......

After the conference was over I took the chance to hang out with one of my childhood friends Jared Williams who now lives in Texas. Him and his wife took me out for a dinner at Gringo's, one of the best Mexican Restaurants I have ever been in, of course I ate what he requested.....seafood enchiladas, some of the best food I have ever eaten. We finished up the night playing Cornhole in the street in front of his house. Believe it or not many of his people and many of the people in the south have never seen the game of Cornhole....if they only knew what they were missing. Have a good 1!

Jared and I at dinner at Gringo's
Jared and his wife Leslie (just so happens it was her Birthday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo 1st comment