Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm a genius.....not really

Just wanted to let everyone know I have arrived in Houston!!!! I took some great pictures today and was getting ready to post them, only to find out that i did not have the disk that saves the picture in my camera :( I even had a good picture of Mrs. Williams and Mrs. Haney! I went to two sessions today, both were GREAT! One session I learned about incorporating sports into my History Lessons effectively the other session I learned some new strategies on how to get you try to enjoy what I teach a little more! I am on my way to Minute Maid Park for a tour, will have pictures posted....I promise, Have a good 1-DTW

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think your class could get any better. If u start putting sports n class, you'll go down w/ Funnest Class Ever award! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I could teach you the Pass the Chicken Game then you wouldn't have to go all the way to Houston to get the kids to like your class more, Ha, Ha.
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

yo mr. wells! i miss you it is soooooooo boring and not funy in class no more! um why are you in texas 4? anyways, um hi cant wait till you come back!by!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why didnt you take me with you to texas :( ...

Anonymous said...

hey mr.wells whats up?? i miss you! class is soooo boring! hope you had a fun and safe trip!! :P

Anonymous said...

Hi! Mr. Wells
Please, Please PLEASE don't leave us again. I like history better when your here.