Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I have finally settled on my Christmas Photo for 2008 and have posted it above.......the picture was one of many taken at a recent Tacky Christmas Sweater Party held at the house over in the 'Wood. I have had to celebrate Christmas a little early with my family and friends because I will be headed out on the night of the 23rd for good ol' Colombia. I have decided to pack everything I will need for my eight day stay in my back pack to free up room for goods we will be taking in our checked baggage.....I have to say I probably wont be smelling the best on my first trip into South America :) I have also just found out this week that my insurance declined my request to get my vaccinations covered so I will be going down...unvaccinated, much to the dismay of my mother :) I hope to post daily while in Colombia if not every other day with pictures and entries from my time in the country with the highest homicide rate in the world! Take Care-DTW

7 comments:

DH said...

Mr. Wells!!
Watch out for skeeters and the like! I'll be getting home on the 23rd and will be staying until the 5th...any chance that I'll get to meet up with ya? Have fun on your trip and I can't wait to see some pictures...let me know when you want to come visit Japan again!

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! I am still a little bitter we were not invited to the tacky Christmas sweater party!
Enjoy your time in SA!
- a. snyder

Anonymous said...

wow wells u dont look too happy looks like some one drugged you and put u n the shirt and leaned u on the mantle and snapped shots for black mail but u turned it around and took it


your worst student
matt weatherly

Anonymous said...

all i have 2 say is wowwwwwwwww!i cant believe u actually wore that thing out in public!....... well hope u have a good break!!!!!!!:)

Anonymous said...

You are one awesome individual! Never in the world will there be a mind like Mr. Wells. Fear in check, curiosity as the pilot.... Mr. Wells goes to Colombia. I'm proud of you. Take some great pictures... I'd like to see Enelio's homeplace.

Anonymous said...

Hey DT:

I was in Wal Mart today and saw Coach McKee. He said that after Christmas break you and I were goning to be coaching the seventh grade and Coach Hombirg would be coaching the eighth grade since they went undefeated last year under him. I said that it was not happening.

Enjoy your trip and be safe and take plenty of pictures. Just remember, if you get kidnapped, I am on my own with the team. Dad says you will probably come back and want everyone to play soccer rather than basketball.

Robert

Anonymous said...

there mr wells heres my comment

nice sweater btw

-3rd hr's own
BCS