Monday, December 29, 2008

In Route to Cali....

A couple of quick notes, we are stopping thru this internet cafe on the way to Cali where Enelio will be playing ball today....so I cant post any pictures

1. Today we went shopping in Palmeria, Enelio wouldnt let me take my money out in fear that someone would steal it....but I got a bunch of good stuff!
2. Last night we went to Cerrito where a family took us out to eat and we went and hung out downtown.


3. In Cerrito they had an inflatable set up on the street....so maybe I can expand our business down here as well...we already have the Colombian colors!



4. Last night we went to one of Eneilo´s famliy member´s house for a party and I took some great pictures....the little girls were trying to teach me how to salsa......it didnt work



5. After that party I went back to Enelio´s with his son Santiago and played some playstation....not Call to Duty......Sorry Downey.....About 15 of Enelio´s neighbors came over and tried to teach me some more spanish.....I got a great pic of them I will post later.




6. We just got done eating at Germon´s house for lunch....I dont think I have paid for a meal yet!




7. I am completely tired of eating and think that I could make it a day or two with out eating


Mom here is the photo of the dog we found for Harley at the Internet Cafe....I think they can be really good friends, I aslo think she has taken a bath at some point in her life!

I am looking forward to the New Year´s festivities.....if it gets any more crazy than what it is now I am not sure I will survive. On almost every street people have made fake people with clothes on......on Wednesday they stuff it full of fireworks and light it on fire....I hope I get to see it...that´s if I can survive the flaming soccer ball game.....Adios DTW

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you on the phone today. I heard your "hello" and then we were cut off.

Harley likes the little white dog, but I guess they will have to have a long distance relationship.

I am concerned about New Years. How about playing cards and popcorn at Enelio's house??? Dad says at least check in to buying some flame retardant clothing.

Keep up your blog...it's great getting back pictures every day.
Love you much,
M and D

Anonymous said...

Now, these people know how to "Partyright". I'm afraid you're never going to want to come home! Stay safe.

Anonymous said...

What are the fake people for?? - Elly

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all