Friday, December 26, 2008

Palmira

Enelio and I have come to Palmira today to exchange some money...some how I have made it two days here without one peso. I have found myself learning some more spanish, and most of the time Enelio forgets and starts talking to me in Spanish! Tonight we are headed on a road trip to Manizales and will be there until Sunday. I have taken alot of pictures but I guess I am going to have to wait until I get back to upload them. This morning I was awoken by a guy selling eggs from a motorcycle on the street and soon after came a guy came selling mops and toilet plungers (Enelio may have to buy a plunger...he has been eating non stop!) Mom I have found some friends for Harley but I think you may want to give them a bath before you let them play with him! I have found some new amigos and they have taken me in as one of their own, I feel very comfortable here but still miss hearing the ball bounce....the only ball bouncing here is a soccer ball! Mom, the women are so beautiful here, I think I am going to stay here and get married. Adios-DTW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everything is going well. A Columbian girl would be fine, just find one with a Passport that wants to live in Kentucky...you might need to go to an area that has a graduate program to find the right one.

I guess if you have door-to-door shopping you don't need Wal-Mart!

Stay Alert to your Surroundings!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time. As far as marriage goes, remember - tall blond. Enelio, take good care of him.....keep him out of trouble!

Anonymous said...

Daniel,
You are the man.....

Uncle David