Thursday, December 23, 2010

Colombia Day 1

The day began with a wonderful meal made by Armando's Maid and a COLD shower...then a flood of kids began stopping by for their gifts!!! They are loving the hats! Fernando picked me up and took me to his farm and then on to the grocery and place to exchange money. Fernando is the only one around that speaks any English at all...We better treat him good. Malachi is trying to adjust to all of his new surroundings but it was GREAT to see him meet his uncles and grandparents for the first time...they are all very loving. I will be working from Fernando's (wireless internet), we are supposed to be headed to the mountains. I will try to post some more pictures tomorrow...I have a feeling we are all going to gain about 15 lbs (except malachi because he wont eat)...they wont quit feeding us!!




Fernando's Farm Front (very narrow but long...5 year plan is for a pool and soccer field here!)



Fernando's Farm Back



Cilantro fresh from Fernando's Farm!



I had to post this mom..this is Fernando's Dalmation..no worries his wiemaraner was running around :)






Anyone up for milk in a bag?

No comments: