Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 3

Today I awoke to another great meal an then we took off to Enelio's House...Armando then took me along with his family to a town called Cerreto in the Mountians. After Cerrito we went to the top of the mountain to a "kings Island" ...but my fear of heights prevented me from doing any of the stuff! After the mountain we went to Fernando's for a cook out in which me and Felix won the Sappo Tournament! After Fernando's we went back to Enelio's to say our goodbyes to his brother Edison that went back to his home via bus tonight (8 hours away)..it was a sad time. Starting tomorrow I will be staying with Fernando's family for the rest of the trip and we are supposed to travel to Cali for some type of horse festival...I assume it will have nothing on the Festival of the Horse :)



My breakfast..better than the US :)



In Cerrito with the Martinez Family



View from Cerrito



Where we had lunch!



Traditional Colombia Lunch



Enelio and his family!



Moreno Brothers :)



The Moreno "belly" Brothers...



Me and Santi



One of the many annoying toys that I am handing out here in Colombia!

No comments: