Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 8

I had another lazy day (dont forget I am on vacation), Enelio and I ended up going to the Palmira Mall so I could get some gifts for people and we ended up eating there. I stayed the night in Anime and woke up with even more mosquito bites than I already had...I think they ran out of space on my legs and have begun attacking my arms! It looks as if Malachi has become a chick magnet as well (see below pics)...also you can see Chucho trying to take care of the mosquitos with an "electric mosquito racket"..I also made it out to the local salsa club...lets just say it was a little more upscale in Cali...please enjoy!



Inflatables at the Mall!



Malachi and his new neighbor girlfriend



Chucho Killing Bugs



Malachi going to bed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love both the Malachi pictures!

Anonymous said...

those inflatables look fun.
~Grills

Anonymous said...

That little boy is adorable!!! :)
~Grills

Anonymous said...

ive seen that guy before. he came to scott county. i remember things.



J. Locher