Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 2

...today began with another COLD shower followed by an outstanding meal! After the meal Diana took me over to Enelio's house where I hung out for a while before Fernando picked me up and took me to Palmira. In Palmira we stopped at Felipe's house for some good grub! I have to say, Fernando took me down a street today in Palmeria that was one of the scariest places I have ever been.... But for the most part this is one of the safest places I have been. As always the people are so loving and nice, it makes me want to stay!!



Ummmmm..Breakfast!!!



Enelio's Backyard..complete with new roof and new toilet!



Enelio's Family Christmas Tree



Beautiful little neighbor girl



...Colombian Roads.....



Sugar Cane in transit....this thing is like five carts long..crazy!!



Me, Fernando, and Felipe



After a great meal @ Felipe

No comments: