Thursday, December 23, 2010

Colombia....The fun begins!

The trip in went VERY smooth, other than loosing one piece of luggage in the airport...but we later retrieved it! We were greeted at the airport by a large group of people and vehicles...as you can see our luggage filled up the back of a truck! Once we got in we had a meal prepared for us by Fernando's Family in Palmira, we ate there and then headed to Amaime around midnight! In Amamime we met up with Enelio's family and then Fernando took me over to Armando's (where I will be staying). Once word got out that I had arrived my friends then began to stop by...it was almost 2 am when I got to bed....as for the sleep...thank god for mosquito nets :)



This is a picture of the sunset on the way in from the plane!



The luggage in the truck!



This is a picture of Enelio's Son's and brothers....Edison looks just like Enelio!!



Food prepared by Fernando's Family!!



Here is the bed I will be staying in...not very manly...but mosquito free !!!

No comments: