Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 2 Sightseeing around Tahara

We spent the day today touring around Tahara. Our morning consisted of a trip to the lighthouse and to the Ocean Preservation Center and then a quick lunch at a local Elementary school. In the afternoon we toured the Toyota Plant in Tahara, I was not able to get many pictures today because I spent my morning completing an online class (ended up the computer wouldnt let me log in and I just had to sit their for about four hours)...I will post the pictures up after dinner! Hope all is well in the USA it is still overcast and humid today as it will be most of the days of our visit because it is the rainy season!



Students learning the ins and outs from Stephen of being an English Teacher in Japan..


Before the Toyota Tour..



I think Patton found a new car...



This is us simulating pulling the andon cord...



Almost all junior high students ride bikes to school...

No comments: