Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 3

Today we are spending the first part of the day at Tobu JHS and then after school lunch (which is supposed to be sushi) we are headed to Seisho HS to go on a tour. Tonight is our welcoming ceremony, I will post the pictures from today on the blog this weekend (if I can find internet access). Most of the students (except John) will be switching host families tomorrow including myself. I spoke with all of the two week students this morning and all of them have some interesting stories...but I have to say Jordans Story about his home visit by an old school pipe smoking doctor may be the best..according to the doctors report both milk and water are not good for your body....interesting



John giving the two thumbs up..



Mulberry after telling us some interesting stories..



Yup this is my shoe attire all week..very uncomfortable..



Jordan after surviving his home visit by the old school doctor that came to the house to give them all a check up...



Agnes forgot her tour shirt today ;(...I think she did it on purpose...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope everyone is having a great time! Tell Morgan I love her and miss her much!!

R.J. said...

agnes would forget her shirt... WOW