Sunday, June 19, 2011

Final Night in Japan!



Group @ dinner....good food and good times!!

We had our last big night here in Japan complete with Yakiniku and finished off with some Japanese Style Karaoke...just be glad that my video updates are not working right now because Patton Sensei was brutal..but provided some outstanding entertainment! Our trip is complete..minus the trip home..This being my second trip to Japan I have to say I am even more impressed with the hospitality here in Japan, the organization in which everything works, as well as the public transportation system. This is truly a unique culture and language and one in which Patton Sensei's Exchange Program does a great job at showing off. Thanks for the memories!!



Let the Karaoke begin...I think Agnes may have finally ate too much food??



We all enjoyed some Parfait's..complete with some corn flakes :)

No comments: