Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 4

Since today is Saturday everyone spent the day doing different activities with their host families...today my host family took me to the zoo...it was definately an experience! The zoo was much like the ones in the US except some of the animal areas were rather small...After the zoo I switched my host family house and am now staying with one of my dear friends Mr. Kawai and his family, most of the two week students also switched host families today! Most of the day today was overcast and rainy...still have only seen the sun once in a week!



The bear was being rather lazy...



Getting groomed..



The monkeys were rather unhappy in this cage..



Monkey licking his fingers after some yogurt..



The monkeys were checking us out!



The spiders here are crazy big...this was at the zoo...in the bathroom..



Big elephant with very little room to roam..



The lions were being lazy!

No comments: