Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We have arrived in Japan!


We arrived into our sister city of Tahara last night a little after 8pm Japan time, all of the hosts where there to pick up the students and take them home for some much needed rest. Today all of the students will be spending the day with their host students at school. The students in the 6 week program will be attending Seisho High School and the students in the 2 week program are attending Tobu Junior High School. Internet access has not been that easy to obtain and at the moment without my personal computer online it is going to be difficult to post pictures but....I am sure I will get it figured out so....stay tuned!!...YUP LOOKS LIKE I HAVE IT FIGURED OUT..NOW IF I COULD JUST FIGURE OUT THIS STINKING CAPS LOCK....



Kelsey Reading at the Airport!



Tucker, Mallory, Morgan, and John in Detroit



Jordan and Agnes in Detroit

No comments: