Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 1/2 (Friday NightSaturday)

So last night after the welcoming party I went to my second of three host family houses with Jindo san. After eating at the welcoming party Jindo had more food waiting on me


Jindo and his wife lived at the house by themselves because their kids have moved away...that is all but their cat and their dog....their cat mo mo...lives like a queen...in this picture mo mo is being given fresh sushi...


I have to say the dog....doesn't live like a king, here he is tied up outside...mom I dont think harley should be able to play with this one!



Jindo did take me to the super market, where I saw some questionable beer, not sure I would feel very manly drinking on this brew



I also found this toilet to be rather disturbing...check out this water fountain on top of the toilet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That dog is beautiful. I am glad to know that they have pets and that they spoil them too. Hunter's Mom