Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 6 (Wednesday)

Today I am working at Noda Junior High School, both Bethany and John are here. I have some pictures and videos of them that I will be able to upload here in a couple of hours. This school has a principal and 15 teachers for around 120 kids...I`m going to go ahead and say this would be my dream job... After lunch I will be walking back to my host family house...lets just hope I dont get lost. Today will be are last day in the school as we will be traveling starting tomorrow. I am hoping but not sure that I will have internet access the next few days. Please email me if you want to see different kids of pics, or certain folks. I hope all is well back home..we actually have sun here today...very odd :)-DTW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep the pics of Mallory coming--Thanks for doing this!!!
Mallory's mom