Monday, June 7, 2010

Prelim Japan Trip Thoughts

Two days left until we depart it looks as if there is a light at the end of the tunnel as far as my To Do list goes. I will be taking 14 high school kids to Japan to do Home Stay's and then will be bringing 7 of the kids (ninth graders) back home safely. While we will be staying with host families alot of the time we will aslo spend some time staying in a hotel and traveling on the bullet train. I am looking forward to our trip to Hiroshima as well as all of the sushi that I am going to be able to consume. I will posting daily on here with stories and pictures of myself and the kids...I'm definately looking forward to this trip and to be able to brush up on some of my Japanese speaking skills! TakE Care-DTW

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip to Japan. I will look forward to seeing you pictures. Love you, Your Momma