Monday, April 9, 2007

Good Morning!

It's around 7:oo Hong Kong time, we are about to head to breakfest and then will be leaving for Ocean Park around 9:00, should be done there around 4:00. After that I believe that the Sun Kei educators will be taking us out for dinner....this southern hospitality thing really happens in Hong Kong. I am sure that we will be having some more auth. food! Looks like a food I can mark off my list that I will not be trying, pig intestines, not going to do it. Still hoping to try some duck tounge. I will try to get alot of pictures of the kids to post tonight on the blog. We are rotating days that we spend with them so at every day they have an event they have a teacher from SC with them. Paul stayed with the kids yesterday and Coach Rad and I will meet up with them at Ocean Park today. I believe that Francis and his wife will be traveling with them tomorrow....hopefully by the end of the week they will lose some of their energy. They are really doing a great job at trying every type of food possible and all of them seem really happy being in Hong Kong. Hope all is well back in Kentucky's Best County! Take Care-DTW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're pretty brave to try duck touge!
Although I probably would too...probably...