Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Night Out With CK

Tonight CK stopped by the hotel and took me out to some different sports spots around Hong Kong (Kowloon) after some chicken wings we then went to some sports shops. CK then bought me a Hong Kong Soccer Jersey (great hospitality), he then told me that most soccer fans follow british soccer in Hong Kong and do not really support their local soccer club. After visiting sports spots we then went back to the hotel via Ladies Market Street and I offically finished up the gifts that I will be bringing back. Tonight Coach Radford was nice enough to let me borrow his phone card and I called home to make sure my Mom was going to be able to pick me up on Saturday from the Airport. It looks as if Commander Stowe and myself will be leaving out early in the morning to visit a basketball camp at the Aw Boon School (we are both looking forward to this). I will probably get my next post up and some pictures about noon tomorrow. I havent been hearing from everyone so I assume all is well back in Georgetown. I did find out today that the scrub from Elizabethtown got Mr. Basketball....I am sure that Matt would take a state championship ring over losing first round of districts and being Mr. Basketball anyway! It's good to be apart of the best district in the state of kentucky! Take Care-DTW

This is a random picture I took of one of the million streets at night in Hong Kong, believe it or not Hong Kong basically shuts down at 12:00 at night....

Another picture of Hong Kong under the lights at night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey boy do you eat all the time? Everything looks great and you sure look like you are having the time of your life. I can see you telling your grandchildren about the time you went to Hong Kong and made friends half way around the world. We are looking foward to seeing you on Saturday. Should we plan on stopping somewhere to eat good old carryout food? Love DAD

Anonymous said...

mr wells did you like the carryout food you and your dad had?

Anonymous said...

what is john talking about?? anyway that little kid is sooooooo cute and wow those taxis are crazy. do alot of people have cars in hong kong or do they all use taxis, subways, and walking? anyway hope you have fun in texas!!! :-)