Monday, April 9, 2007

Random Pictures

Nicole and Deanna with their host family at opening cermonies. The entire group looking around the school after opening ceremonies.
Tyler chowing down at breakfast at the Tea Garden Resturant after a night at the hostile...pretty good grubbage!
Silva, teachers from Aw Boon, Dale Stowe, Paul Staker, Ann, and myself at lunch after going through the monastery, this was veg. resturant.
This is Nicole giving the history of the Ladies' Market on the way to the Ladies Market (she was reading off fo the information sheet, to her left is Peter an entergetic teacher at the Aw Boon School.
This is the all time winningist coach in Scott County Basketball history on the plane ride over to Hong Kong, the thumbs up was for the instant noodles we had!
This is Tyler after arriving in Hong Kong (happy face).
This is Francis O' Hara and Paul Staker in front of one of the entrances to Aw Boon before the opening ceremonies.
This is myself and the all time winningist coach in Scott County Basketball History, Dale Stowe, on the home court of the Aw Boon Basketball Squad.
This is Barber and one of the students from Hong Kong preparing to chow down on some authentic food!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes there Random Pictures. k.j.d

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my message on Harley's blog. Emily helped me out on it a little. I don't know how to send money, but that is what a credit card is for...your birthday is in June!

Glad you are seeing everything. My biggest question...Will you ride the rides at the amusement park?

I'm so glad you found a McDonald's. Now I know you won't starve.

Missed you tons at Easter. Michael got all the Easter Eggs and racked up about ten dollars. I wonder if other families put money in their Easter Eggs...?

I hope those cute little bunnies didn't get eaten. Surely they were there for show...and not dinner.

I love your blog information. It helps not to miss you as much. When do you arrive back in Lexington? I couldn't find your flight schedule on the blog to see your flight home. Do you want me to cook Sunday dinner? What are you craving? Love you much,
Mom (Dad is on a business trip.)

Anonymous said...

Ed (my husband) visited one of the markets there & bought some beautiful ties. One had a handpainted design. Buy a couple for yourself. You might impress your October visitors if you bought and wore the ties during the conference. Did you buy me a beautiful scarf yet? Oh, do try the duck, but stay away from the snake dishes.
kbjennings

Mr. Daniel-Taylor Wells said...

Mom, Our flight plans are under the month of March on the right hand side of the blog. Looks like we are leaving Chicago around 8:00 your time and should arrive in Lexington sometime around 9:30 on Saturday Night. I will probably be up for some Sunday Lunch but with the wacky change in schedule not sure if I will be awake or not..you make it, I eat it! We have a long layover in Chicago so I will call you when we leave which will give you an hour and a half notice. Do you know if granny wears ear rings or does she wear clip ons? Are you all interested in keeping a really important exchange student (girl around 18) for a year? (Will tell you more later..if not no big deal). Take Care-DTW

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics! I love random pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love the random pics!

Amanda 2nd hour