Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Night out on the Town!

Tonight the educators from Sun Kei took us out for a dinner at a traditional chinese resturant (folks the chinese that we eat at home is not the same...I promise). Lets just say that the educators from Sun Kei overwelmed us with food, we had so much food we could have probably fed the entire seventh grade population at SCMS. I had two "firsts" at dinner today, see picture below, I ate Jellyfish with Soy Sauce and also ate Peking Duck.....the Duck was not to bad, but the jellyfish did make my stomach roll over! After eating Francis, Radford, and myself went down to get a pretty solid deal on some watches, I think I am offically tired of buying stuff, and as of now all I have left to buy for is three people! I hope all is well back in Gtown, I will be going to do a school evaluation tomorrow with Dale Stowe at the OESOSA Tonk Kwok Wah Secondary School. I will have many pictures and I will make sure and put a post up about it ASAP, will probably not post in the morning because things will be too busy, Take Care-DTWThis is Commander Stowe, eating the cheek of the head of a Sweet and Sour Fish, his wife does not look very pleased by this!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Linda would be proud of your courage to taste new foods. I guess by now everyone has told you that we can't see all those pictures that were posted. We are loving your blog and have sent it to several people. Rod and Chris tried to leave a comment, but for some reason she said it didn't work. I might go over to their house tonight and see if they are pushing the right buttons.

I can't wait to see all the stuff you bought.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Elizabethtown star Steffphon Pettigrew was announced as Kentucky’s Mr. Basketball for 2007 at a school assembly this afternoon. He will wear the No. 1 jersey for the Kentucky All-Stars in the two-game series against Indiana this summer.

Just keeping you in the loop!

The Captain

Anonymous said...

That stuff looks nasty....I mean really nasty....it looks like you ate spit it up and then ate it again and spit right back up again....I feel sorry for you and the others who have to eat that....I'm sooooo tired...you are probably doin something right now since it is day time there....I'm about to fall asleep typing to you (yawn)....and I still have to pack to go to Tennessee for tommorow....that means i won't be able to type you so when i get back i better see a response message if you do i'll cry not really but i will be really sad cause you haven't responded to any of my other messages unless they treaten your life like the plane crashin crap....i would be really devisated (i think i spelled that right) if you didn't come back :^(....lol funny right....try to figure this out :):):):):):):):):):):): ....are they frowning or smiling?....tell me when you write back if you do write back....well i better go cause it is time for me to go nightie nightie....well write back SOON!!!!!


~>~KaRaH hOlBeRt~<~