Monday, April 9, 2007

Worn Out!!!

This afternoon I met Lynn (principal from columbus) and we went down to the Ladies Market and had a blast haggling the sales ladies for a price we wanted to pay, as always is the case I spent more money...she bought four purses, and I bought some more things for the family...hopefully the gifts will meet everyones expectations all that I have left to get for is Dad, Popaw/Grandpa, and Granny....so far everyone else has some gifts they are going to love. I got my twin a graduation gift she wont believe (yea sis for the first time I bought you an actual gift ). After shopping at ladies market we ate at a bistro that over looked one of the crazy packed streets of Hong Kong. It seems as if every street in this big city is the same, I am starting to wonder how all of these places stay in business this place is any shoppers haven! The picture below is a hair salon full at 10:00 at night! I offically got lost for the first time (with directions in my pocket), I have finally come to the realization of how big of a city that Hong Kong actually is, we were two blocks away and no one even knew where our hotel was located...but finally we got back. Now its around 10:20, I just got back in and Coach Radford is knocked out, he spent the day going to the big Buddha and to another island, he definately just fell asleep mid sentence. No one will be able to say we just came to Hong Kong and stayed in our hotel rooms the whole time! Looks like tomorrow I am headed with the kids (along with Coach Rad) to the Ocean Park for the day to ride the rides and hopefully soak up some more sun (the sun finally came out today). Will hopefully get up another post in the morning, if not I will post the pictures from Ocean Park in the afternoon, hope all is well with everyone, enjoy your Spring Break!!!-DTW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course we'll enjoy our spring break! It's the 3rd best day of the year! (FYI: The 1st beast is the day we get of for summer break, and the 2nd is when we get off for Christmas break!) XD
Have a blast at the Ocean Park!

Anonymous said...

I will enjoy spring break, don't worry! That is a great picture. No, you didn't stay in your hotel room the whole time! Who would? Have a great time at ocean park!

Amanda 2nd hour