Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Easter!!

Good Morning.....and Happy Easter! I bet that Easter Bunny has been quite busy today! Can you believe that the Easter bunny dropped off the South China Morning Post? How great is that! Only thing is guys they dont have a sports section here....what in the world are they thinking???? Me and Coach Radford (Asst. Principal at High School, roomate) finally got our first full nights sleep and just woke up, I think we are beginning to finally get on the right time schedule.....three days later! We are getting ready to head down to the buffet breakfast (something that I look forward to everyday!) and then we will be off to church for Easter Sunday. Something a little different here, the people of Hong Kong do not dress up to go to church, everyone dresses very casual (you kids would like that). I will get another post up with some better pictures when I get back from church so all can see how it was (that doesn't exclude you from going just because I went!). Michael, are you and your brother/parents eating Easter Dinner at Roxana's? Eat some for me......tell your Dad I said hello from Hong Kong!!! Hope all is well for everyone, I sent the Easter Bunny hopping your way! Take Care-DTW

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I'll LOVE whatever you got me!!!! Remember I'll pay you back, so make it good. We'll miss you tomorrow. last count - we're having 20.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the Easter Bunny came to Hong Kong. I have spent too much time today on Blogger. I now have a sight for Harley. Check it out...http://harleywells.blogspot.
com/ I am way overboard on Harley. We will miss you at our Easter dinner. I won't tempt by naming all the foods you will be missing. But one thing for sure ...we will not be having chicken feet!

Love and miss you lots!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.Wells just wanted to say Happy Easter...Miss you!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda 2nd hour